Sunday, October 2, 2011

WCMD - CASE Study

YAY I had so much fun cyber crafting with BFF for hours and hours yesterday afternoon for World Card Making Day! If only I didn't have to eat we could have just kept going and going :)

There are a few cards that I made but I'll just show you one today.

I've use the CASE study #59 challenge for this card and I'm really happy with the colours together!



I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder,
Daffodil Delight and Flirtatious DSP
Ink -
Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set - Communique Curves by Papertrey Ink
Other: Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Rhinestones and Nestabilities

Here is the muse for this challenge by Julie Lacey


I can't believe the weekend is over already....... how quick they go!

4 comments:

  1. When you went off to dinner I made three more cards! How fun was it spending hours and hours crafting via video link. Love it.

    I love this card you've made, it's so good to see you break into your Flirtacious paper. Pretty good bow too *wink*.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Trish! Yellow is my favourite colour, and combination is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of yellow and grey! it looks fabulous. And the butterfly is so cute.

    Have a great day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty, LOVE the yellow!! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox