Sunday, March 21, 2010

Great Brisbane Bike Ride

Today was the great Brisbane bike ride!
T and I are in the 45km ride - oooohh a bit scary!

AND Rusty my bike is finally ready, she made her debut today and received lots of comments throughout the ride. She did really well and I was so glad she was ready in time.

Here are her before and after shots.

Before

After

I'm not doing any crafting today as I am buggered!

The people behind me at the start (there were just as many people in front of me too!)

Me at the finish line -YAY

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend no matter what you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Rusty looks beautiful! Good for you, you've done such a great job of her. Congrats for completing the GBB too. Bet you loved that big snooze you were going home for afterwards lol xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox