Monday, September 6, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo #29

Well Megan at PPC has given me a challenge this week.

When I looked at the colour combo for this week I thought 'Yep this will be easy'........boy was I wrong. Firstly my new colours haven't arrived from SU! yet so I had to use the old colours. Then when I sat down to make it I think I tried about 100 different combinations before I settled on this one, and even then I'm still not happy.

I think some one has stolen my mojo............ 'Mojo, come back Mojo'

If anyone finds it can you please pass it back to me, pretty please!

So here is my creation abomination


I've used: Paper - Craft, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal and Sweet Slumber DSP
Ink - Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana and Baja Breeze
Stamp Set - Apple Blossoms and Wishing you the best
Other: Twine

Here is the colour pallet


Check out what all the other ladies have created:

4 comments:

  1. It is not an abomination! It's really difficult if you don't have the colours available to you - seems you're not alone with having lost your creativity for now. Life gets busy, it'll return soon.

    In the meantime there is absolutely nothing wrong with your card!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no missing mojo here girl!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what is wrong with this card young lady? lol I think it's perfectly sweet!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Paula! My daughter said it is a perfect girl card...and I agree. Sorry to hear about your MOJO. I lost my mojo last year and it stunk...then my friends started challenging me to make cards and it slowly came back...it was the fun. I will be talking to the Mojo police and see if they have found it hanging around anywhere...and we will send it back to you :) Hugs to you!

    Tamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox