Sunday, January 23, 2011

Challenges I missed.....

I've missed the deadlines for these challenges but thought I'd show you anyway!

I used the colour inspiration from CR8FN 11 and the sketch from Clean and Simple 123




I've used:
Paper
-Crumb Cake and Soft Suede

Ink
-
Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set - Both from Verve
Other: Twine and Crumb Cake ribbon

I think this really makes a nice clean and simple male card!


I spent today at the head quarters of volunteering QLD helping them answering the hundreds of calls they are receiving. I also took in lots of baked relief and everyone at it all!!!!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Cool card, love the twine on your balloons :o)

    Glad your baked goods went down so well. Look forward to hearing about your day of answering phones!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute do those balloons look with twine for the strings? Great idea Trishy!

    Sounds like you had a full on day yesterday and I take my hat off to you and all the other wonderful volunteers for doing it. Great your baked goodies when down a treat too!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card indeed and the baked goodies just shows how wonderful you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox