Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embellish Magazine and Clean and Simple

I'm sure you all sick of me telling you how busy I am but have been!!! I've only had time to create one card in the past week! Eeek!

So I thought I'd combine two challenges to get the most out of my short time crafting.

I've used the colour combo from Embellish Magazine and the sketch from Clean and Simple



I've used:
Paper
-Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist DSP

Ink
-
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Marina Mist
Stamp Set - Aviary and Elements of Style
Other: Nestabilities, twine and lace


So here is the colour combo


and here is the sketch


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned with lots of crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Love it Trish, wish I had thought of something so elegant and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of the printed 2d cage and the 3d rivet and string that holds it up. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Trishy! Sorry I'm a bit slow to comment on this one - dunno how I missed it since your on my side bar!

    I think this card is just so beautiful and elegant and I just LOVE that colour combo! Beautiful job!

    Karen

    PS - thanks for the heads up about that challenge over at cr84fn, I entered it when I saw your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable!! Thanks for joining Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card here. I love the bird and cage images! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox