Have you been watching The Block? You know the sisters? Well one of them Katrina has a business called Media Mad and she does blog makeovers!!!!!
She is currently offering a free makeover for one lucky follower!
All you have to do is head on over to her blog and become a follower to be in the running. She's recently been posting about her journey on The Block and it's very interesting!!!!
Just Add Ink #556
-
Hey Everyone Welcome to another Friday and a new challenge at Just Add Ink.
This week our challenge is for you to: Slimline cards are really on trend
and I...
Copper Botanicals
-
It's our gorgeous daughter's 23rd birthday today and I made her a *Planter
Box Card* full of *Copper Botanical Blooms*.
I'm entering Laura's birthd...
The Perfect Easter Card!
-
Well it's been a looooong time since I've blogged, but thought I'd update
it and post a card I made the other day. I actually made a couple of these
which...
Kiwi Lane Designs
-
Hey Everyone....How are you all doing? Well, I'm pretty darned excited that
I got to be part of a fun little blog hop exchange that Technique Tuesday
joine...
Very cool, I'm heading to Katrina's now! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexox