Friday, November 4, 2011

Flirtatious fabric

The flirtatious fabric was a must have from the current Stampin' UP! catalog when it came out - it was top of my list!!!!
But I've been to scared to cut it and have not wanted to use it (just in case). I'm sure you all have the hording problem I have when it comes to paper craft goodies!!!

So I finally took the plunge and made the first cut!!!!!

In this card I wanted the fabric to take center stage so I haven't put much else on there.



Has anyone else used the fabric from the SU catty??

If you have I'd love to see how you have used it, leave a link to your project in the comments.


Friday afternoon is the best time of the week - the longest time till work again on Monday :)

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Trish. This is a timely question you pose. I was just looking at the fabrics in the SU! Catalogue this afternoon and wondering what they'd be like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous Trish! Love the combination with the fabric. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I have so much fabric that I have refused to be tempted (so far) but SU beautiful fabric, so I must give this a go and use some of it up! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. Love the Flirtacious fabric and what you've done with it here.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Trish,
    I'm not sure how you found me, but I'm very touched by your kind and warm words after my little Kaizahn has gone! Thank you for taking the time to leave some comment love! It meant so much! SO much so I needed to see who this lovely person was.... so now I'm here I'm a follower for sure! I love this card and ESPECIALLY LOVE that Fabric (still haven't ordered yet though!!) and I love too your other site and those amazing tags!! WOW!! (so wnat to know how to make those fan flowers....) clever lady you are! Look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work in the future!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox