Friday, December 16, 2011

Twine flowers

I was having a play around with twine and came up with these cute twine flowers!
So I decided to use them on this card using the Stamp Spot December sketch for inspiration.


If you'd like to see a little tutorial on how I made the twine flowers just pop over to my post here at The Stamp Spot blog.
I've used:
Paper
-Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and
Webster's Page - Sweet seasonInk - Craft and Crumb Cake
Stamp Set - Flower Fusion #6 by Papertrey Ink
Other: Doily punch (Martha Stewart), Pearls, Washi Tape, Twine and Ruffled satin ribbon from The Stamp Spot.


Here is the December sketch  (but I flipped it on it's side!)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Trish, LOVE those twine flowers, I so needed that idea last month so might steal it! Love your take on the sketch it's soooo pretty and so very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those twine flowers are divine. Love this card, very very sweet. You are so clever!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever girl you! The flowers look terrific as does your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so cute!!!
    I will try to make those twine flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely Trish!
    Thankyou for your love and warm wishes! I do hope that your Christmas was amazing and the your New Year is SUPER DUPER!!!!
    Oh and I love these flowers! SO will be making some of them, thanks heaps for the tut!!!
    Take care beautiful lady,
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox