Friday, November 15, 2013

Just Add Ink 191 - Sketch

WOW does Just Add Ink have a great sketch for you this week!   It was soooo much fun to use.

Recently I stayed at my BFF's house for a few nights while I was in her home town for work.  I wanted to send a thank you card to her for being such a fab hostess (she always makes me feel so welcome and has plenty of SaraLee ice cream on hand!) and this sketch was the perfect inspiration.


I had lots of fun playing with washi tape and shimmer mist on this card!


All products on this card are Stampin UP! (except the sentiment - Papertrey Ink) but if you need any details just shoot me an email :)

Here is the sketch -

I'd love to see what you create with this sketch so don't forget to link up here!

Happy Friday
xox


4 comments:

  1. Oh yay this gorgeous little creation arrived in my mail box yesterday. I love it (colours, shimmer - just super pretty). You are so sweet and thoughtful - thank you beautiful. I loved having you here, is always such fun when we get together and Sara Lee Rocky Road just doesn't taste the same without you. Mwah xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Such a modern feel with those colour you've used Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the offset circles Trish - very modern and striking. Cool use of washi too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the response from the card's recipient sums up the loveliness of it. I like how you have used the washi tape and shimmer mist in particular. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox