Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just Add Ink 2013 a year in review!

Well didn't 2013 go fast!

There was heaps going on last year and I didn't get to craft as much as I would have liked to but luckily I had some inspirational challenges from Just Add Ink to keep me going.

So I've had a look over all my JAI projects for 2013 and picked my favourite!


I really loved how this card came out - girly but not overpowering girly!!!

The colour combo challenge I used for this card was the perfect entry back into my crafting room after I'd been busy starting a big renovation on my home (that is still underway!)

We'd really love to see your favourite project from 2013 so please link up here!

JAI will be hosting it's first challenge of 2014 on the 17th of January so don't forget to pop back then to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox