Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just Add Ink 203 - Sketch

This week at Just Add Ink we've got a fun sketch to play along with which has been designed by our own Tina!

I recently received some new DSP that I couldn't wait to play with - the colours are so fresh!!!


I'm really loving the coastal tones on this DSP with the little pop of red!


I fussy cut some leaves and substituted them for the pendant on the sketch.


Here's the sketch

You'd better pop on over to the blog and check out all the fantastic inspiration the Design Team have come up with this week.
As always I look forward to seeing your interpretation so don't forget to link up!

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea of using the foliage as the banner Trish. It's so soft and pretty, complements the colours and just catches the eye! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Trish this is so pretty! I too love your fussy cutting to use as the banner - so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox