Tuesday, October 7, 2008


Sometimes I wonder what we are here for? What is our purpose in life supposed to be? – what is my purpose? What am I supposed to do creatively, career wise and spiritually?
Sometimes I feel so lost about who I am – I want someone to show me the way. I know I should be excited to find my own way through life but why haven’t I found or had an inkling about what I’m supposed to do? Perhaps I don’t notice the signs?

I read all these amazing blogs about wonderful people who are so happy and are doing things that they love…..and they seem to know their purpose.

Don’t get me wrong I’m very happy in my life, the happiest I’ve been in so so so so many years but sometimes I do feel lost. The more I focus on ‘what is it that I’m supposed to be doing’ the further away it seems to be. Often I feel like a small child looking up into this huge world, just in awe of what is around me, wondering where do I go from here? Which step should I take next?


I’m sure others must feel the same and I wonder how they overcome/discover this for them selves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox