Friday, October 10, 2008

Sooty

I'd like to introduce Sooty - he is my beautiful 15 month old cat. I received him from a lady that was giving her unwanted kittens away. He was only 6 weeks old when I got him. He has such a wonderful personality although can be quite grumpy when he wants to be.

He loves to chase toys and play with your hands. My mum calls him Mohammad because he seems to use his paws to sort of box at you....he is so gentle and never uses his claws.

He isn't a big smoocher so I mostly get my cuddles when he has just woken up in the morning. I love to stand by the window; look out at the new day and listen to him purr.
I'd love to hear about your beautiful animals that put a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox