Friday, May 8, 2015

Just Add Ink #261 - Inspiration image

Hi lovely readers,

Well last week was the StampinUp!Convention and while I didn't attend I did go to the coast to catch up with all the Just Add Ink design team who were there.  It was lovely to see them all as it's been two years since I've seen them all in person.
But by far the best part was seeing my BFF!!  It was awesome to catch up with her although it was far to short and I wish I could have spent the whole week with her :)

So for this week's challenge at Just Add Ink I trawled pinterest and found this lovely image with such soft colours.  I've chosen to use these colours in the baby card I created!


I don't know why but when I was making this card I decided it needed a little brown fox - he's just so cute!!


Here is the inspiration photo


I hope you all have some time to play along and share your creation with us here.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. They are perfect colours for a very sweet - with an oh so cutie pie fox - baby card Trish. Love the texture that the ruffled trim adds. It was delightful to catch up with you and meet your seriously gorgeous little man - hopefully next time it won't take two years!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet baby card Trish and your little fox is just adorable! I too love the texture of your ribbon and trim and the fabulous large polka dots too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with you and your beautiful little man Trishie, he is just delightful. xx
    I love that you went with a baby card, it's very cute and l'd forgotten how adorable that fox image is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was SO totally awesome spending time with you (a whole week would have been the best) and the little guy again! He's growing so quickly and you're looking gorgeous and totally rocking motherhood!

    Love this card - that fox is super cute and I love the little bit of dimension the ruffled ribbon adds. Thanks for providing us with such a lovely image for inspiration. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute Trish! Love that little fox and the embossed spotted background.
    It was so great getting to spend some time with you and meeting your gorgeous little man! I hope that you had a very special first Mother's Day yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Trish! Love it! That fox is a little bit cute! Beautiful baby card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox