Friday, May 15, 2015

Just Add Ink #262 - Colour Challenge

Yippee it's another fun colour combo challenge at Just Add Ink!!!

The colours are Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz :)


I used the colours as inspiration for a sweet little card for a Miss 3 who loves butterflies.


After I made the card I thought it wasn't 'kiddy' enough but she still loved it!


I forgot to photograph it but I had a big sparkly number 3 in the opening of the card too.

I hope you get time to play along with the colour combo this week and if you need some inspiration on how to use the colours head over the the JAI blog and check out what the other Design Team members have created.

Here's the colour combo -



10 comments:

  1. LOVE this beautiful clean card Trishie! The dainty butterflies and silver sparkle are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I adore how you have used these colours. I just love you style and the touch of glimmer. Chantell x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri - what a great combination. They are two of my most used sets. You have made them look stunning together with the height on the butterflies and the added interest of the twine. Hope little Miss 3 was happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Trish! I love the sparkly frame and the twine and Grunge under those pretty butterflies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww three butterflies for 3 - that's so cute Trish. I'm not surprised she loved it my Miss has always loved butterflies too! Love the twine bow on the middle one - looks great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, it has an ethereal feel to it with the white background and those sweet little butterflies. Love the strip of glitter paper down the side, gives off such sparkle and your splatter effect is brilliant. I bet this card will be well loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty, soft card and I love that little bit of sparkle you've tucked under your main layer. I imagine the number inside looked great in sparkle too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. So girly, pretty & just lovely all round, Trish. Love how you've placed all the elements - esp the butterflies on the grunge background & the little touches like the glitter & ribbon. Love!
    Inky hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! I adore the softness you've given your card with keeping your main colour as white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your card Trish. Love all that white space and then the little pops of colour! Love how you've put the bakers twine behind the middle butterfly and then finished off on the side with a little bit of sparkle. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox