Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blog Chicks

Ever heard of Blog Chicks?

Blog Chicks is an online community for Australian Women bloggers.
It is the home of the Top 100 Australian Women Bloggers list, which has been showcasing great Aussie women bloggers since October 2007.

I've just been added to the blog directory under 'crafty'
I think that this site is an excellent initiative to show off what wonderful and inspirational blogs Australian women have.
I am constantly amazed at how so many women run successful blogs, online shops ect and fit this all around caring for their families.

I hope one day I can make it to the top 100 list, but for now I'm excited to be included on their directory.
Thanks to the fab women of Blog Chicks!!


Do you know of any amazing blogs by Australian women (May be you are one of them?) - I'd love to see their site so leave a link in your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox