Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mum's Birthday


It was Mum's birthday yesterday and as part of her present from us we gave her a gift voucher to get a luxurious spa treatment at Pure Indulgence.

I made this cute little holder to put the gift voucher in. I also made a card with matching paper.

I've been mulling it over in my head and wondered if I should start selling these 'gift voucher holders' in my store.




I could make them in different sizes to also fit the little gift vouchers (the size of credit cards).

Perhaps make a set with a matching card....... oohhh so many ideas but I'm not sure if people would be interested in them?

I could easily do custom orders with colours that people wanted.

What do you think? Would you buy one??

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea, especially the credit card sized ones. I'm a big fan of gift vouchers because I love shopping without the guilt of spending my money ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea! Very pretty and makes a gift card even more special and personalized.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox