Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mojo Monday 123

Here is my entry this week:



We had an option to do a round or square card this week. Unfortunately I don't quite have all the tools to create a round one so I made a square one.

I've used:
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Very Vanilla
Stamp Set - Live like you mean it and a swirl
Other: Polka dot real red ribbon, red buttons, twine and paper flowers

I'm really pleased how this turned out and I know just the special person it is going to!

Here is the sketch for this week:


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the Mojo Monday site to see what other fantastic creations have been made this week.

6 comments:

  1. Nice cards, love the red buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Red isn't a color that comes to mind with a monochromatic card, but I really love the result

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, love that bright red! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox