Thursday, January 7, 2010

So since last year I have been creating more and more BUT I haven't been sewing, I've been sucked into the world of paper craft by my closest friend.

I'm absolutely loving it, so much so that I have too many cards that I have decided to start selling them. I'm not going to markets at the moment given the move to Brisbane and getting settled here so I've created an Etsy store.

What is Etsy I hear you say - well here is their mission statement
  • Our mission is to enable people to make a living making things and to reconnect makers with buyers. Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice.
  • Buy, Sell and Live Handmade.

Basically it is a website where you can sell and buy handmade goodies!!!!!

For those of you who know what Etsy is you will know how addictive it can be.

Here is a link to my store Spring Blossom Design

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!??!!!
Also if you have an Etsy store leave me a link so I can check you out.

4 comments:

  1. Your shop is really cute! I like the pink butterfly card :) Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shop...such cute cards:) I too have an Etsy shop, SassyBelleWares...check it out if you like!
    http://www.sassybellewares.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My etsy is http://paramipanda.etsy.com

    Welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox