Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainy Sunday

It's been raining here in Brisbane for the weekend and I was hoping to get out into the garden (or should I say jungle) and do some much needed weeding.

I'll have to find something else to do today.....perhaps some crafting..... I wish!!!

I've got sooooooo much house work to catch up on as I've been away for the past two weekends.

Photo by: ttejera7, Photo Source: Photobucket

But what I really feel like doing is curling up on the lounge with a warm blanket and watching a good movie or two.

Have you seen a good movie lately - got any suggestions??

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday
xoxoxo

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF wish I could be there with you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sweetie! Just back from brunch with the boys.

    It sure is raining up there by the look of your pic, I say blow the housework and get that movie happening - perfect weather for a day on the lounge. My suggestion The Blind Side - it's a beautiful true story. Be warned it's a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox