Sunday, July 1, 2012

Addicted to Stamps challenge

There is a new challenge blog called 'Addicted to Stamps' and my BFF is a guest designer there!!!

So I thought I'd put an entry in :)

This weeks challenge is a 'Bingo Card' - basically you choose a line on the card and then you have to use the 3 items specified on the line.

I've chosen the Ribbon, Gems and Flowers line. I wasn't sure what to use as my 'gems' so I've used pearls


I've made this card for a couple of friends who recenly got married overseas and then had a very long honeymoon traveling around to so many places. (Insert jealous face here!!)  I can't wait to catch up with them, see all the pictures and hear all the great stories.

Here is the bingo card for the challenge this week -

Do go and check out the new challenge blog and pop in an entry!

It was a glorious day here in Brisbane such a change from the miserable weather we had last week!!
I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend.

11 comments:

  1. This card is just devine! Thanks so much for joining us at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish. Gorgeous card. So very pretty and delicate.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, soft, feminine and beautifully crafted, I just adore the soft tones and lovely colours just perfect for our challenge at Addicted to Stamps, thank you so much for playing along with us this week and hope to see you again.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Considering you're well and truly under the weather you've pulled together a gorgeous card Trishy. I love all the pink and that little grouping of flowers and pearl pins is so sweet.

    I'm so glad you found the time to play along with the second challenge. I know you really wanted to join the first...but life being busy as it is had other ideas.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this trish! Such a gorgeous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely, soft and romantic card, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a delicate and beautiful card. THe flowers are gorgeous, and complement the stamping wonderfully. Thank you ever so much for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card, Trish. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you on the Addicted to Stamps linky tool.. that white embossing is so delicate and beautiful. M x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, a very beautiful card - thanks for playing Bingo with us this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely divine card Trish. Thanks so much for joining us at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox