Friday, February 1, 2013

JAI 151 - Any Shape

Good Morning lovelies!

I hope this post finds you safe and well as I know many of my fellow Queenslanders are going through a hard time right now with all the extreme weather we've been having.

Today at Just Add Ink we've got a great challenge, make a card that is any shape!

Now I hardly ever go out of my comfort zone of rectangle or square cards so this one was a little bit of a challenge for me - guess that's the point of a challenge blog hey!?!





You really need to check out the other shaped cards made by the design team - so ingenious!


We'd love to see your 'shaped' card so don't forget to link it up.

Have a lovely weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous housewarming card Trish! Love the little splotches of yellow perfectly placed - you have a lovely CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and it has given me ideas of creating for my son and daughter-in-law who have just made a successful bid today on a block of land hoping to build in the next 12 months...he seems so grown-up now. Love the cheery colours of your card Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea of a house card Trish. The twiny detail and the embossed chimney are my favourite touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, this is just THE cutest thing! Very clever, and I love all the bright, happy details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea Trish and very cute too! Loving those splatters and twine. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox