Friday, August 1, 2014

Just Add Ink #225 - Colour Combo

Hello!

It's Just Add Ink challenge time again and we've got a really cool colour combo for your inspiration.

I hope you all find some time to play along with our challenge this week, not only is crafting fun but it's therapeutic!


I've used my chevron punch down the side and my star punches to create this little cluster of stars.


I had a tiny little bit of this grey twine left over and it was just the perfect amount for this card :)


The design team have created so many different and inspiring designs with this colour combo that you really must pop over and check them out.


Here's the colour combo

I can't wait to see how these colours inspire you!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cool card Trishie, you've blended the colours beautifully...into my case file with this one..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Trish!!
    WOW oh WOW lovely lady this card is totally AWESOME!!! I love the detail you've created and the background is amazing, so striking on the black!! Then the chevron side punched out bit, again I say WOW!!!! It's a PIN for sure!!! Thanks heaps for the inspiration!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow and gray stars look fabulous against the black background Trish and I love how the splatter kind of makes them go just that little bit further! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic collection of shapes and images for this card. I love how you played down the So Saffron but brought it out in the Stars, the use of the twine and the splashes of Smokey Slate on the black background. Simply stellar card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super funky and cool card Trishie, love the chevron punched side. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool and funky card Trish - I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one super-cool card, Trishie. LOVE the chevron-punched border, and all of the other awesome details - it's just put together perfectly. You've used the challenge colours SO well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox