Thursday, October 29, 2015

Just Add Ink #286 - Just Add W

Welcome to a fun new challenge at Just Add Ink this week!

This week we are challenging you to Just Add something beginning with W to your creation.

When I first saw this challenge I thought it was going to be really difficult but then I started thinking...... and I actually managed to get 2 W's on mine - can you guess what they are?


The two W's are water colour and washi tape!!!!



You should definitely head over to the JAI blog and see the other W creations - some of which I didn't even think of!!!

I'd love to see your W card so please share it with us :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh its lovely Trish! Love the softness of the watercolour wash and the detail in the washi. Great W combination :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and sweet card - just like you! I'm not at all surprised you made something pretty and pink for this challenge. Especially love your watercolour wash. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty Trish, your watercolour background is beautifully done...love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love this lovely and soft card Trish - it's so pretty and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Trish. So soft, sweet & very pretty. The watercolouring grounds the beautiful little sentiment perfectly.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox