Saturday, May 28, 2016

Just Add Ink #313 - Just Add 'B'

Hi All,

This week at Just Add Ink we've got a really cool challenge for you!

We want you to just add anything starting with B to your project.

Not sure if I went a little over board with all the B's on my card......

I've added blue balloons for a baby boy..... was that taking it a little too far??

My card looks super sparkly in these pictures but in real life it doesn't look that overpowering!

I really hope you get time to play in our just add B challenge this week.
If you need a little inspiration pop on over to the JAI blog and check out the beautiful creations by the Design Team!!!

XOX

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful baby card Trish! I love the combinations of blues and white that you've used - so soft and pretty!! And the sparkle is so lovely and subtle and a wonderful effect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the balloons and the sparkle~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not overboard at all! Little baby boys deserve blue balloons and lots of them. I love the shimmer....pretty pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox