Friday, June 24, 2016

Just Add Ink #317 - Colour combo

Just Add Ink have a colour combo challenge this week that I think lends it's self perfectly to be used with flowers.

The colour combo is Flirty Flamingo, Rose Red, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz!

I don't have any of the new Stampin' Up! in colours yet so I've used Blushing Bride instead of Flirty Flamingo.



For this card I've used a couple of stamp sets from Altenew. Including this beautiful 'celebrate' sentiment which I've fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals.
I was really tempted to use my wink of stella on the flowers but I resisted and let the little sequins steal the bling show :)

I'd really love to see how you used these colours - with flowers or not!!

Here's the colour combo -


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely combination of soft, pretty & fresh. Love the bold sentiment with the pretty blooms, Trish.
    Hugs, D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Trish. I love the fine matting behind the main panel, the gorgeous flowers, and the bold (fussy cut - awesome!) black sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used your new stamps - super pretty flowers! Go you on the fussing cutting too :) The sequins are a gorgeous finish. Looks like you had fun creating this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super dooper pretty Trish! I love the colourful clusters of sketchy flowers especially contrasted with the big bold black sentiment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I absolutely love this Trish! Such a fabulous design with your elegant and lush blooms in the corners and brought together with the black outlines and fabulous sentiment. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox