Friday, September 30, 2016

Just Add Ink #331 - Just Add Wings!

Yippee it's Friday and it's challenge time at Just Add Ink!

This week the challenge is to Just Add Wings to your project :)

There are heaps of different things that have wings which you could add to your project however I've gone with a fairly easy one - butterflies!!!!

I've had these 2 little chip board butterflies in my stash for quite a number of years so I thought it was about time I used them! 

The combination of these sweet butterflies and all the little hints of glimmer made this a nice wedding card so I added a 'congrats' sentiment.


I'm keen to see how you add wings to your project so please link up here.
You can also check out the creations of the other design team members there too.


I'm going to be taking a little break from the JAI design team until next year.
So I hope that you all continue to play along with the JAI challenges while I'm gone!!

Happy crafting!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox