Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sorry....

Sorry about my absence here but with the move and no internet I haven't had the time or the means! It will take a few more days (at the earliest) before we get an internet connection and I'll be able to use the internet easily.

It really sucks all the things you have to organise when you move! Phone, internet, electricity.......and the list goes on. What's really annoying is all the companies have asked us to be there for the connection, which means time off work. This is really hard when I've also been out and about for work. Grrrrr it's just so frustrating. To make things worse I'm finding our new property manager to be very different to our old one.........lets just say I'm not getting the quick response I'm used to. Grrrrrrr more frustration!!!!!!!!!!!

Next month is going to be much worse for keeping up the blogging as there will be a few weeks when I'm traveling to northern QLD. So I'm hoping to keep my posting up but I may not get a chance to do as much as I would like. With all this travel it also means that I won't be able to do as much crafting either :(

I've set up my new crafting space but haven't had time to use it yet as I've been busy unpacking and cleaning up our old rental - which took way more time than I thought it would.

So since I haven't had time to make anything new here is a little pic of a set of Birthday cards that I made before the move with the new birdy from the Happy Moments set AND the new 3 in colours.




I hope all of you are having a wonderful long weekend and especially to all the Australians who have a nice long weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds so painful! Moving totally sucks.

    Like your set of cards :o)

    Don't forget the kiwis have a long weekend to celebrate Anzac day also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox