Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Add Ink #26

This week at Just Add Ink the challenge is just add embossing!

I just had to play along this week because my it's my BFFs first challenge as part of the design team.

I decided to use heat embossing for this card, with some new goddies that I've just received in the mail.



I've used: Paper - Whisper White, Real Red, Bella Rose dsp and Pink Flamingo dsp
Ink - Versamark
Stamp Set - A Happy Heart and Sincere Salutations
Other: White embossing powder and ribbon

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love your paper choices, and the sentiment works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean, simple look of this - stunning! Great take on the embossing challenge, thanks for coming to play at Just Add Ink! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white embossing on the red. Looks crisp and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how did I miss this card!!! Absolutely so pretty - LOVE IT!!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox