Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Add Ink #28 AND Mojo Monday #150

This week when I saw just add 'a Man' and the colour pallet over at Just Add Ink, I instantly thought of Parisian Breeze designer series paper - I knew it would be just perfect!!!

I had the DSP out wondering what kind of design I would make when I saw my note pad with the Mojo Monday sketch on it.

SOOOOO I combined the two!!!!

I think this will make a perfect card for my Dad (hopefully he doesn't read this post!!)

You can't really see but I've popped up the striped DSP slightly and then with bigger dimensionals I've popped up the 'Happy Fathers Day'




I've used: Paper - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set - Occasional Greetings
Other: Craft Ribbon and Baja Breeze cordory brads


Here is the Just Add Ink colour pallet
+ a Manly card



Here is the Mojo Monday sketch

8 comments:

  1. Verrrry nice. I so love Parisian Breeze specialty paper. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Trish - love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch works really well with the DSP and stamps that you chose for the JAI challenge. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love those corduroy buttons. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox