Sunday, August 15, 2010

Very Girly

I had a bit of quiet time to my self last night so I decided to play around and create something very girly.

It took me soooooooooo long to make this and no matter how much I tried everything turned out wonky!

This was the first time I've tried stitching on a card, so I took it really slowly.

I also found something in a stash of old things from my Mama (Grandmother). She was one very crafty lady and could make anything she wanted! The packaging says Fashion Cambric so I'm not sure if this is the company name or if it's what it's called, but it's the white stuff under the pink ribbon.




I've used: Paper - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Sweet Always DSP
Ink - Pink Pirouette
Stamp Set - Sincere Salutations
Other: Nestabilites, Pink Ribbon, Buttons and Fashion Cambric

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the girly card :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh this is rather nice. Love that you got the sewing machine out. It's a super pretty girly card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how very sweet!!! very very pretty! but I just spied the previous card and am sure I'm going to have to pick my jaw up from the floor so I am off to have a look at that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox