Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Add Ink #35

This week at Just add ink they have a theme challenge which is 'Sympathy'. I always try and keep my sympathy cards fairly simple.

This card was very quick to put together and I've used one of my favourite colours, So Saffron!




I've used: Paper - Whisper White and So Saffron
Ink - So Saffron
Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other: So Saffron Ribbon and Flutterby embossing folder by Craft Concepts


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.
xoxooxox

8 comments:

  1. so lovely and calm, and love that embossing folder too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love the embossing, and the white with So Saffron is perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS Trish!!! This is a perfect sympathy card!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! - great combination of embossing with ribbon and punched branch.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely - that embossing folder is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really beautiful card, Trish. Perfect mix of So Saffron and white, and I love all the elements you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox