Monday, September 13, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo #30

I've finally got some of the new colours from the newest Stampin UP! catty. But I'm still waiting on a few others to be sent to me - can't wait to have them all!

At PPC this week the colour combo is just beautiful and I was able to use some of my new colours, Boho Blossom punch and the matching stamp set!!!!

I'm still a little unsure if I really like Pear Pizzaz but I think it's growing on me................



I made another card that is very similar but a little different.... I'm not sure which one I like better......


I've used: Paper - Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizazz
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizazz and Bashful Blue
Stamp Set - Thoughts and Prayers and Punch Potpourri
Other: Pearls

Here is the colour pallet


Check out what all the other ladies have created:

6 comments:

  1. It was my first time using Pear Pizazz and I must say I am starting to like it. Gorgeous card this week! Clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean soft look of this card! Very pretty! I don't have any of the new colours yet but I am sure I will love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour combo & beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh these cards are so PRETTY!!! ANd I LOVE pear pizzaz - its so soft and alluring...I love it in these two examples. Yay - I have so sooooo many cards to CASE from your blog I don't need to look any further!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox