Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Ribbon Girl and Mojo Monday

YAY for cyber crafting!!!!!!!! BFF and I got a whole big chunk of time to craft together last night and it was soooooooo much fun. We actually had time to make two cards - I'll show you the next one tomorrow.

We decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch and I also combined the challenge at the Ribbon Girl - Pink and Cream!!


I'm really happy with what I created, I just wish I knew a little girl to give it to!!!!!!





I've used:
Paper
-Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink and DSP
by Kasier Kraft
Ink -
Pretty in Pink
Stamp Set - Pun Fun and Birthday Bash from Verve
Other: Seam binding, Pretty in Pink ribbon, Nestabilities, Copics, Buttons and string


Here is the sketch

4 comments:

  1. I love this card you came up with. Totally sweet in all its pink gloriousness! Loving that big beautiful seam binding bow.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE...Polka dots always make me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox