Friday, August 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 203

I wanted to use some bright colours for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch and I thought the Greenhouse Gala paper fitted perfectly.
Link
I love the Greehouse Gala paper and stamp set and after making this card I've decided I definitely don't use it enough!


I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White,
Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Greenhouse Gala DSP
Ink -
Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight
Stamp Set - Greenhouse Gala and Apple Blossoms
Other: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Scallop Boarder punch, Scallop round punch and Champagne Mist

Here is the sketch

Hope you all have a great weekend planned!!
xoxoox

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card! Great little bow tying up in the corner too.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow's gorgeous, the shimmery flower's gorgeous .... love this bright, happy card, Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer card Trish...love the vibrant tangerine color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Trish, love this one. Must get out my DSP and use it a bit more. You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those colours are amazing! Love the Greenhouse Gala papers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox