Friday, August 5, 2011

Mouth watering......

I was reading A-M's blog post yesterday and if you scroll to the very bottom of the post you'll see something that looks DELICIOUS!!

That gorgeous chocolate treat got my mouth watering.... she said it was the most delicious thing she's ever eaten!! I knew I had to try it and to make things even better the place, Les Bon Choix is just around the corner from my work.

I popped in this afternoon to pick one up but to my utter disappointment they had sold out for the day *insert sad face here*

But I just couldn't walk away empty handed, there were so many yummy looking treats in the cabinet. They were all just screaming "take me home Trishy"

This was the first beauty that took my eye.... look at those perfect layers!


And I just couldn't go past this magnificent looking chocolate one

T and I ate them for dessert tonight and let me say.... they were both just divine!
But my favourite bit was the chocolate balls on top of the chocolate one - YUMMO

What a wonderful way to start the weekend.
Tomorrow I'm off to the fruit and veg markets in the morning with Mum. Hate the early wake up to get there but love the freshness of the beautiful produce. Then I'll be crafting with BFF for the afternoon - woohoo.

I'd love to hear what you're up to this weekend so leave a comment and let me know.
XOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! They look AMAZING and oh, so yummy, Trish!! I've got this weekend off work. Yeah!!! I plan to have some fun with the kids and then sit down and play along with some challenges. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! They look divine, I'm partial to chocolate as you know so the second one tickles my taste buds the most. We're going there in September for sure!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Trishy - I have just gained 5kg purely from looking at the pics! Geese they look nice!

    k
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox