Monday, January 16, 2012

Butterfly thanks

Ohhh I've just had my first class back at yoga in 4 weeks! Boy am I buggered..... I'm sure I'll also be sore the for the next few days :)

I haven't spent much time in the craft room over the holidays and I needed to get some inspiration for this card to get going...... so for this Thank you card I've used 2 challenges!

The Sweet Sunday sketch #150 and the Friday Mashup #41 - using DSP and Thank you




I've used:
Paper
-Early Espresso,
Daffodil delight, Whisper white, Flirtatious DSP, Black and White Timeless DSP by KasiercraftInk - Daffodil delight and Early espresso
Stamp Set - Afterthoughts and Great friend
Other: Seam binding, Antique brad, Pearl pins and Nestabilites


Here is the Sweet Sunday sketch






13 comments:

  1. Hi Trish, First class back always has an impact! Your card is amazing. Love all of it. (Who doesn't just love Butterflies?) I love the papers you've used and the colour combo is pretty cool too.

    Thanks for sharing your very pretty card in our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeccckkkk, this is stunning...I luv it...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful!! I love the butterfly DSP and the colours look gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Trish. I love the colours and all your amazing details. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Trish. I don't even know where to start... The butterfly, the bow, the beautiful background; all gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh this is lovely - those colours look terrific and I love that beautiful seam binding bow!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the butterflies your design is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the butterflies.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! I course I love the Butterflies but you totally rocked that Sketch and your colors are perfect together. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This card is BEAUTIFUL! I love those color choices. Congrats on the win. You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! This yellow on black is stunning! This is gorgeous ....

    I'm feel your pain, I shoveled the drive yesterday. No yoga but boy does my lower back hurt! (whimper)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trish! This is really beautiful. I love the colours and composition - it is really striking! Great job with the sketch aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card Trish - the butterfly and the colours and simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox