Friday, January 27, 2012

Rainy day calls for an umbrella!

I made this card just before Christmas for a friend who had some pretty major surgery.  I've been lazy and haven't posted it before now... but I think the timing is perfect given all the rain we have had here in Brisbane!!!



I've used a cute little Pure Innocence girl 'My Umbrella' from My Favorite Things.


I've used:
Paper
-Daffodil delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper white and Greenhouse Gala DSP

Ink - Daffodil delight and Copics
Stamp Set - My Umbrella
Other: Daffodil Delight ribbon, paper flower, pearls and Nestabilites 

I hope you have a lovely weekend planed. Mine starts with breakfast out tomorrow with my favourite people in the world :)
xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I think the rain can stop now! It's started up heavy again tonight, argh! This card is gorgeous, and I'm sure your friend felt better the minute she looked at it. :-) I love the colour combination. Still waiting on that pav photo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen your adorable blog before? What fun little creations you make. New follower here! And thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad we met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the way you've coloured this cute little image. Great colours too. This is an awesome card. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous use of those papers, Trish; I struggled a bit with the larger flowers, but they make such a great background for the cute focal image. This card would've cheered up your friend, no end :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Trish :) Love the colouring and the papers - great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox