Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Good morning and Happy Mother's day my blogging friends!!

A few weeks ago I held a card making class for a few friends and their Mum's. Of course we made Mother's day cards! The afternoon was so much fun and it's always great to see every bodies creative side come out.

Here's a pic of us and our finished projects :)


We made a card and also a pillow box - based on my project for JAI this week.


Today I'm off to lunch with my Mum and Sister and hopefully the beautiful weather holds out!


Happy Mother's day to all of the Mum's reading and happy Mother's day to one of my bestest friends - my Mummy!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. So elegant Trish! I really like the colours and the beautiful flowers...I tried rolling flowers this week and it wasn't as easy for me LOL! Hope you have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore your gorgeous Mother's Day creations. Looks like the mums and daughters did too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox