Friday, October 19, 2012

Just Add Ink 140 - Chevrons

Aren't you just loving chevrons at the moment?  I know I am...... really thinking of adding some into my home decor. I've seen some pretty curtains and cushions on pinterest and I'm seriously considering getting some.

So you might have guessed that this week at Just Add Ink we are adding ^^^CHEVRONS^^^ to our creations.

I've got chevrons on both my papers and do you think I could also include the ends on my ribbon too?


This new cotton ribbon from Stampin' UP! is so easy to work with!  I was worried that it would be very thick but it's so thin and soft.  You can also stamp on it too and I think Christine (one of the other DT members) has done just that for her card this week - love products that are versatile.



Seriously there is some amazing work by the Design Team this week so I really hope you pop over to their blogs and leave them some comment love. All of the DT would love to see your creation so please link up here.

Now get creating!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is really lovely. Great dsp and love the little added touch of bling. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Trishie! I love the 'earthy', soft, look of the neutrals with the pale greens .... and well done, you, on incorporating all those chevrons! Love your bow; hadn't even thought to use that cotton ribbon for a bow, but it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gentle colours Trish, and how you layered the coloured banners over the neutral. Very classy card. I think I need to play with my cotton ribbon soon!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this challenge Trish, the beautiful soft colours are so perfect together and yep, if you ask me l think you can count your ribbon tails for sure...:0) One very classy Chevron card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Trish! I love all your different chevrons and the bow is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am in love with this card! Love, love, love the colours you've used - so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox