Monday, May 24, 2010

Picture Perfect Creations Colour Combo #14

Happy Monday to you all!

I hope that you had a great weekend, I had a lovely breakfast with my Mum and Sister at a french patisserie. The hot chocolate I had was a like a warm moose that was wonderfully rich - so divine I can't wait to go back for another one.

Once again we had another blue on green colour challenge as some of you might remember I don't like this combo together but on this card I've only used a slight hint of blue on the flowers so it's hardly noticeable.

Still loving the Cottage Garden stamp set :)



I've used:

Paper - Whisper White, Handsome Hunter and Cameo Coral
Ink - Handsome Hunter, Ballet Blue and Cameo Coral
Stamp Set - Well Worn Words, Butterfly Prints and Cottage Garden
Other: Nestabilities and Pearls

Here is the colour pallet

Click the names below to see the designs of the other design team members for this week.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! The background is wonderful... really sets off your card :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, this is gorgeous! I love the background, the butterflies and all the pearls! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, I agree with Lori it is a stunning card. Your LO is awesome along with the butterflies and pearls. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox