Friday, October 29, 2010

Guest Designer at Inkspirations

Inkspirations colour challenge # 46

This week I have the absolute pleasure of being guest designer at Inkspirations!!!

I'm super thrilled to have this honour as I just adore Keesh's work, it's always so inspiring.
Keesh has given us a bright and cheery colour pallet which I had fun creating with.



I've used:
Paper
-Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze and So Saffron

Ink
-
Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Stays on and copics
Stamp Set - Pun Fun and Cheap Talk
Other: Buttons and Vanilla Ribbon

Here is the colour pallet


5 comments:

  1. This is super GORJUSS! I love it.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Trishie!!

    Sorry I havent popped by in a while - I'm not liking my life being this busy that I can't pop in on my friends! lol

    Just LOVE your DT card this week. So so cute!!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and cheery and down right cute!!! Another winner - love love love that ribbon and buttons - such a whimsical detail! xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, you have used the colours so well. The stamps are so cute and the extra details with the ribbons and button are perfect.
    Have a great day.
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Congrats on the guest designing spot! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox