Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lost Package

Last week my BFF sent me a HUGE parcel of Stampin UP! things, I was soooooooooo excitied to be getting a whole stack of new products.

But it wasn't delivered on the day it was suppose to be, nor the next....... we were both worried.
We contacted postal service several times to find out where the package had been delievered, but to no avail.

My heart was broken, no new products and several hundereds of dollars down the drain. It was now 5 days after it was to be delivered so I had come to the conclusion that I would never see it.

That is until a WONDERFUL person from 2 streets over knocked on my door - package in hand!!!
Apparently it had been delievered to her house by mistake. I was OVER THE MOON!!!!

So I decided to make her a little Thank You card and pop it over to her house with a bottle of champers.

Here is what I made.


It's not often you find honest people like that these days and I am so grateful that there are.
So again a big THANK YOU to this amazing lady.


ps I'm headding down to Canberra to see my BFF this week, which I'm totally excitied about!!
Unfortunately I have to do some work for my day job while I'm there too and that means no crafting for nearly a week!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow I so love this. Gorgeous colour combo and love how you cut the flower out.

    Can't wait to pick you up at airport tonight. Yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... that is a special story! Thanks for sharing! I would have been devastated if that package had gone missing too! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! It is always lovely to meet new blog friends! Love the card ... beautifully coordinated! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, but even nicer was the lady who didnt "keep" your parcel, so many would have, enjoy your new toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an amazing story! Refreshing to hear! Have an awesome time, you two girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh what a pretty card!!! I love those little baja breeze flowers peeking out behind your Pear Pizzez one with the GORGEOUS pearls!!!! And THANK GOODNESS is all I can say! yay for your new products! xxx xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Your color combo is gorgeous!! What a wonderful thing to be thankful for too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear that it was sorted out! Love the beautiful card, I'm sure it will be appreciated and will encourage continued kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see you got your parcel back. It shows that there's good people in the world.

    You do very good work you should be proud.

    Grant the polite guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! Patrice told me about this saga but I didnt know it had turned up! What a wonderful lady she was to return it to you Trishy and I know she'll LOVE that card!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew - what a happy ending to a potentially devastating story! It is so heartwarming when good people do good things, isn't it? It's also a blessing to be able to make beautiful 'thank you' cards! Thanks for sharing this story :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox