Friday, January 14, 2011

Yes!

I've got some where to volunteer!!!

It's not directly cleaning up and I'm not 100% sure what I'll end up doing so I'll keep you posted on what I do.

Also before all this happened I did a cyber craft with Patrice for the Card Pattern sketch 97

Here's what I came up with



If you want the details of this card just email me.

I'm feeling a bit more positive today - thank you for all those who left wonderful comments on my last post. You really lifted my spirits :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have registered too, so we will see what happens when I get my call back.

    Loving all of your fab cards, they are really lovely.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being able to help out! No matter what you'll be doing it's gonna be great just to be able to help I'd reckon!
    Fab card - cyber crafting agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey ~ so glad you've heard back. I'll give you a call shortly and find out what the go is.

    Take super good care!

    Oh and you know I love your cutie card, especially because you got the sewing machine out!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Trishie - you'll feel so good helping out! I'd be there too if I lived closer!

    Love your little cyber stampin card - its adorable!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is thee sweetest baby card! Glad you were able to find a place to volunteer...Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox