Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ribbon, pearls and all things girls!

My BFF and I did some cyber crafting recently and we had such a great time!!!!!!
I used the Friday Mashup #7 and the Clean and Simple sketch #141

I've never participated in the Friday Mashup before but how could I not this time with an inspiration of Ribbon, pearls and all things girls!!!!!!




I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White, Pretty In Pink and Melon Mambo dsp

Ink -
Pretty In Pink and Melon Mambo
Stamp Set - Signature Greetings by PaperTrayInk and Potpourri Punch
Other: Pretty in pink satin ribbon, Pearls, Martha Stewart doily boarder punch and doily cutout


Here is the Friday Mashup
Here is the Clean and Simple sketch

10 comments:

  1. It was loads of fun, especially now that we can do it via video! I still haven't added the pearls to my card so can't post it yet.

    I love this card, and you know I'm going to case it - minus the bird hee hee.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Trish, will definitely be CASing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the bird and those doily punches are great, I think I need to find those! For the first time playing along with us at The Friday Mashup you totally nailed it! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love those doilies, just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lacy look you have achieved with the scalloped edges. Thanks so much for adding your creativity to this week's challenge at the Friday Mashup. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love the sentimet - it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sentiment.. That is a must have! this came out great.. I love how you used the Ribbon and Pearls.. Perfect card for this week's challenge.. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...what a pretty, frilly card! I love the colours and that awesome punch! Thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cards are so pretty. I love your cushions on the post below. I have used the green one in blue and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox