Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cushions!

Well I haven't had much mojo lately to create any cards and when I do try to make one it ends up taking me HOURS!!!

So I thought I'd get crafty in another way........... by making some cushion covers to go on my lounge.

I haven't done any sewing (apart from on cards) for about 2 years now, I can't believe how quick that time has gone.


I brought some fabric ohhhhhh about only a year ago, you might remember me posting about it here.
I had always planned to use that fabric for cushions on the lounge but never got around to it - well no more waiting, I've finally done it!!!!!!!!!




I made two of each cushion so there is a set of 3 on each of our lounges.

It all came back to me so easily and it didn't take long at all to whip these up.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous cushions. Well done!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics look perfect for your lounge - and the cushions have come up beautifully. You always did make gorgeous cushions though :o)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the material and love the cushions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox