Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!!

I've just had the best Father's Day with my Dad! It was just him and I hanging out together, him helping me with a project, eating, chilling out and watching the football. We tried to think back to when it had just been the two of us hanging out and we couldn't remember.....

Dad's a big NRL fan and his favourite team is the Brisbane Broncos. They played today and while we couldn't be there in person we had a great time watching it on TV. One of his favourite players is retiring at the end of this season and Dad was thrilled to watch one of his last games - even better they won!!

So when I was making his Father’s Day card I couldn’t go past making it in the colours of his favourite team. I’ve also used the Just Add Ink sketch this week for inspiration.




Here is the sketch



Happy Father's Day Dad - I've enjoyed spending every minute of today with you!!!!
xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Trish I love how you have used our challenge to make a great card for your dad and it is so special that you got some quality time with him. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card Trish ..Ill bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo go Broncos. Great card and how clever to use the JAI sketch to create it. I'm so glad you and your dad had such a lovely weekend together!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox