Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Stamp Spot - News!

I'm so excited to share this news with you all ...... the lovely Michelle from The Stamp Spot shop has asked me to be a guest designer for TSS blog!!!!!!

They run a monthly challenge for you to create a paper craft project, whether it be a card, scrapbook layout or altered item.

This month the inspiration is this amazing Pink, Blue and White wedding cake


How cute are the two little birdies on top!

I've got a few great cards to show you over the month using some great products you can find in the store.

I'll be back soon to show you my first creation but for the mean time let this photo get your inspiration mojo flowing and head on over to the blog to see what the other DT members have created.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Trish! I can't wait to see what you create for your Stamp Spot challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am sure you'll have a lot of fun with it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox