Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dreaming.....

Oh how I love this bike........ I'd love to own one.........

I've got a bike that has the same colourings but it's a real road bike (which has sadly been in the shed for way to long)

I want a cruiser like this one

Image cutesy of Ivy and Piper's latest mag

I love the little splashes of pink - on the wheels and handle bars........

I love the basket at the front.........

I love the mud guards.........

I love the curves......


Oh I might just pull up the covers and go back to sleep so I can keep dreaming of her :)

Happy weekend
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Trishie you are so funny, but I gotta admit......that freakin bike is AWESOME and I can totally imagine you cruisin on it!!

    K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh I just had an idea..........get a double one, so you and P can go cruisin together when she visits!! How FUN would that be??

    K
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox