Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Up, up and away!!!!!

Ok so here are another few cards that I created on WCMD for the Embellish colour challenge.
They also had the challenge of using circles.... I think Balloons are close enough :)

Pals Paper Arts also have the challenge to use heat embossing so I used that as well!!!



I've used:
Paper
-Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Wild Wasabi and Close to Coco

Ink -
Cameo Coral and Wild Wasabi
Stamp Set - Up, up and away!
Other: White embossing powder, Twine, Circle punch and Scalloped circle punch

Here is the inspiration photo

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Trish! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set! You showed it off beautifully on this stunning card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love all the patterns on the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And you have a circle on your sentiment, so that's an extra bonus. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't say it had to be a perfectly shaped circle. I think round balloons are just fine! heehee. Thanks so much for joining the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave some love xox